dermamelan® is the depigmenting method that provides an intensive corrective action on skin hyperpigmentations while regulating melanin overproduction in melanocytes, inhibiting and controlling reappearance of new spots.
The dermamelan® method consists of a protocol comprising 4 phases which are necessary to achieve the target outcome. Intensive depigmentation in office in phase 1 and treatment for home use in phases 2, 3 and 4.
dermamelan® formula has a unique combination of active ingredients of proven efficacy,1-6 that act on all phases of the hyperpigmentation process to remove totally the existing hyperpigmentations and prevent their reappearance, as well as the appearance of new spots.
- A long track record supports the efficacy of dermamelan®, even in the most resistant hyperpigmentations.
- A unique dual acting solution: corrective on the melanin formed and regulatory on the melanocyte, for short and long-term efficacy.
- Studies in vitro and in vivo show the efficacy of treatment in all phototypes, hyperpigmentations and ethnicities.
- Thousands of specialists treat hyperpigmentations with dermamelan® method for its efficacy and low risk of PIH.
- High patient satisfaction after the first week of treatment, with a visible, long-lasting effect.