cosmelan® is a depigmenting method that removes spots fully and prevents their reappearance for a short-term outcome, while being able to maintain hyperpigmentations under control for a longlasting outcome.
The cosmelan® method consists of 4-phases which are necessary to achieve the target outcome. Intense depigmentation in cabin in phase 1 and treatment for home use in phases 2, 3 and 4.
The synergistic action of the method products ensures: higher depigmenting efficacy, greater comfort during treatment and lower risk of repigmentation.
This dual action makes it a unique and integral treatment, affording complete and effective results:
- corrective action: it removes the deposits of melanin, a pigment that gives colour to the spot in the outermost skin layers.
- regulating action: it acts directly in the melanocyte, a cell where melanin is produced, to control its production and keep hyperpigmentation under control
Over 1 million patients. A long track record guarantees the efficacy of cosmelan® method.
Thousands of professionals treat hyperpigmentations with cosmelan® method and recommend it to their patients.
Dual action with a unique efficacy. Integral treatment with short and longterm results to maintain hyperpigmentation under control.
Excellent clinical results. Efficacy studies support its success in all types of skin, hyperpigmentations and ethnicities.
The cosmelan method pack contains:
Product for professional office use, in phase 1:
• Oil removing solution. Oil removing solution
• cosmelan 1. Intensive depigmenting facial mask - Products for home use in phases 2, 3 and 4.
cosmelan home pack:
• cosmelan 2. Home depigmenting cream that intensifies the results of cosmelan 1, keeping melanin production under control and preventing the appearance of new spots.
• melan recovery. Soothing and restorative balm for sensitive, reddened skin. Helps soothe the skin and restore its balance and comfort during treatment with cosmelan.
• melan 130 pigment control. Sunscreen with colour for pigmentation control. Protects the skin from broad-spectrum solar radiation and helps control skin pigmentation.