General conditions and legal warning
1. Conditions of access and use of the portal
1.1 truthfulness of the information
The holder of this Site is MESOESTETIC E-COMMERCE, SL. with registered office at Viladecans, calle de la Tecnología, 25; registered in the Registry of Companies of Barcelona in Volume 26634, Folio 142, and bearing Tax Code Number B-66.959.370.
In the same way, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all information provided to MESOESTETIC permanently updated so that it is in line, at all times, with the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be the sole responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to MESOESTETIC or to third parties for the information provided./p>
1.2 Obligation to make proper use of the portal and of the services
The User undertakes to use the Portal and the Services in compliance with the law, this Legal Warning and General Conditions, and other warnings, regulations for use and instructions disclosed, as well as with the moral values and generally accepted good practices and public order. All industrial and intellectual property rights of the website, as well as the elements contained in it (including, amongst others, images, texts...) belong to MESOESTETIC.
1.3 Responsibility for damages
The User will be responsible for damages of any nature that MESOESTETIC can suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of non-compliance with any of the obligations derived from the General Conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Portal and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from.
(a) reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any way disclosing to the public, transforming or modifying the contents, unless it is authorised by the holder of the relevant rights or that it is legally permitted.
(b) removing, manipulating or in any way modifying the “copyright” and other identification data of the copyright of MESOESTETIC or its holders, of the fingerprints or any other technical means established for recognition.
The user should refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the contents using for it means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available to him/her for that purpose or have been indicated for that purpose on the web pages where the contents are included or, in general, of those that are generally used on the Internet for that purpose, provided they do not involve any risk of damage or disabling of the Portal, the Services and/or the Contents.
1.4 Insertion of hyperlinks which allow access to the portal pages and to the services
The Users and, in general, those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink between their web page and the Portal (hereafter, the “Hyperlink”) should meet the following conditions:
(a) no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about MESOESTETIC, its employees, the web pages of the Portal and the Services supplied;
(b) it will not be stated or implied that MESOESTETIC has authorised the hyperlink or that has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or places available on the web page where the hyperlink is established;
(c) the web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or contents which are illegal or contrary to moral values and generally accepted good practices and public order, and will not include contents against the rights of third parties.
Establishing the hyperlink does not involve in any way the existence of a relationship between MESOESTETIC and the owner of the web page where it is established, or the acceptance or approval by MESOESTETIC of its contents or services.
2. Inexistence of licence
All brands, trade names or distinguishing signs of any kind that appear on the Portal, as well as the contents, are the property of MESOESTETIC, and it cannot be understood that the use or access to the Portal attributes to the User any right on the aforementioned brands, trade names and/or distinguishing signs and contents.
With regard to the cookies used by the Portal, the provisions of the Policy of Cookies of the Portal will be applicable, which can be reviewed athttps://www.mesoestetic.com/cookies-policy
3. General information
The holder of this web site www.mesoestetic.comis MESOESTETIC E-COMMERCE, S.L. with the following legal information:
Service provider: MESOESTETIC E-COMMERCE, S.L.
Trade Name: MESOESTETIC
Registered Office: Carrer de la Tecnologia, 25, 08840, Viladecans (Barcelona)
Telephone: +34 902 26 20 31
Mail: [email protected]
Registration: Registered in the Registry of Companies of Barcelona, Volume 26634, Folio 142,
Domain name : www.mesoestetic.com
This document (as well as all other documents mentioned herein) regulates the conditions that govern the use of this web site www.mesoestetic.com and the purchase of products in it.
Furthermore, it is informed that these Conditions might be modified. The user is responsible for reviewing them every time he/she accesses, browses and/or uses the web site, as those in force when product purchase is requested will be applicable.
4. The User
Access to browsing and use of the web site gives the condition of user (hereafter referred to as the User), so, since browsing the web site is started, all Conditions established herein are accepted, as well as any subsequent modifications, without prejudice to application of the appropriate mandatory legal regulations, as the case may be.
When purchasing any product, the user adheres automatically to these General Conditions.
The user confirms to be of age and be fully legally empowered to make the purchase of products offered through www.mesoestetic.com and that he/she fully understands these General Conditions.
5. Responsibility for the accuracy of the data provided
The User undertakes that the data provided, directly through this web site, are true, accurate and complete, and in particular that the credit or debit cards used are of his/her property and have sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products he/she wants to buy. We reserve the right to cancel the order in case of failure to pay, return of collection, refused card or false data or in case the data of the card or account cannot be verified.
6. Method for purchasing our products
The User declares to be over eighteen years of age and to have the legal capacity to make a purchase at wwww.mesoestetic.com. The User undertakes to respect these General Purchase and Sales Conditions.
The purchase-sales will be performed following these steps:
- Upon access to the Web Site, in case the User is not a client, he/she should sign up as such to make purchases, though he/she can wait to do it until the payment of the products is to be made. To sign up as a Client, he/she must provide a “user name”, an “e-mail” and an “access key”. The client should provide accurate information about the data requested in the forms and agree to the present General Conditions.
- The User should select the products he/she wants to purchase, and add them to the “shopping cart”. Once the products have been chosen, in case he/she wants to continue the operation, he/she should press “end purchase”.
- The User should provide the necessary data for the shipment: full name, company name, full address and telephone number. These data are kept in MESOESTETIC database but will only be visible to authorized personnel of the web site.
- The User may enter discount coupon codes to be discounted from the final price of the shopping cart of MESOESTETIC products.
- Once he/she has accepted the General Conditions and entered the shipment data, the User should make the payment.
He/she can choose among several payment methods:
- Credit card (VISA or MasterCard) following the instructions shown on screen, providing the following information: type of card, card number, card expiry date, card identification code, holder of the card. MESOESTETIC uses now the services of the Redsys platform. This service includes the SSL security standard so that confidential data (16-figure bank card number, expiry date, SVC code) are transmitted directly encrypted to the bank server, without registration in MESOETETIC server.
- Bizum: Credit card (VISA or MasterCard) following the instructions shown on screen, providing the following information: telephone number and Bizum key.
- Bank transfer: when the purchase is to be made, the account for the transfer of the order amount will be indicated. The concept should specify the order number provided at the end of the purchasing process. The order will be processed once MESOESTETIC receives the amount for the operation.
- PayPal: He/she will be redirected to the PayPal page so that he/she can follow the instructions to make the payment through his/her account.
- Prices of the services
The prices of the services are indicated in Euros and include taxes related to the sales of Products in force at the time of the operation. MESOESTETIC reserves at all times and unilaterally the right to modify the price of the products through its web site. To guarantee to the User the certainty of the price of its services, this should be that shown on the advertising at the time when the order is placed.
Prices do not include shipping costs. In case shipping costs are not free, they will be indicated when the order is completed, once the products and the shipment address are entered in the shopping cart.
7. Right of cancellation Exchange or return procedure
If for any reason the User is not satisfied with the order, he/she may exert his/her right of cancellation within thirty (30) calendar days following the date when the products acquired on www.mesoestetic.com were received.
The products may be returned within thirty (30) calendar days following the date when the order is received, asking it by e-mail [email protected] indicating in the subject the order number and products to be returned, together with the contact data.
To obtain the refunding, the products must be in the same condition under which they were received, with the original seal and not manipulated.
The cost of home collection by our carrier is €6 and will be discounted when refunding the order.
Alternatively, you may send us the product as you choose to the following address:
Att: ecommerce (and your order number)
mesoestetic Pharma Group
C/ Tecnología 25
08840 Viladecans (Barcelona)
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These conditions will govern and will be interpreted in compliance with the Spanish law. For settling any controversies or questions related to this web site or the activities developed in it, the Spanish law will be applicable, to which the parties expressly submit, and the Courts of Barcelona will be competent for settling any conflicts derived or related to their use. However, it will be mandatory that, in case of conflict, the parties previously try to settle the question by mutual agreement.