dermamelan® intimate: the depigmentation solution for the intimate area
Details of dermamelan® intimate treatment.
The problem: intimate hyperpigmentation
The aging process takes place in the genital-perineal and adjacent areas in the same way as in the rest of the body. Because of this, loss of elasticity and firmness as well as a change in the colour of the area can be seen.
Intimate hyperpigmentation is a disorder caused by an excess formation of melanin that involves skin darkening around the anal and external genital area.
In addition, the fact that melanocyte activity is greater in this area than in the rest of the body is also responsible for the high prevalence of the colour change affecting it.
It is a disorder of multifactorial origin, and the main triggering factors include:
- Age: aging of the vaginal tissue is caused by changes in the biological, biochemical and molecular mechanisms that can result in pigmentation disorders.
- Genetic predisposition: the prevalence is higher in persons with high phototypes (IV, V and VI).
- Hormonal changes: the increase of oestrogens stimulates the activity of the enzyme tyrosinase responsible for the increased melanin production.
- Care and beauty habits: techniques such as depilation can cause abrasion and folliculitis, leading to skin inflammation that results in an increased production of the melanocytes and therefore of melanin.
- Clothing habits: when the skin experiences friction, it naturally thickens (hyperkeratinisation) and darker areas appear. It often affects the inner thighs in case of frequent use of tight pants or underwear.
how does it work?
The new dermamelan® intimate method contains a unique combination of active ingredients with a depigmenting efficacy(1-6) combined with an action on the inflammatory component characterising many hyperpigmentations and a visible improvement in skin quality, turgor and water-retention in the area. dermamelan® intimate, acts:
1. in all phases of the melanogenesis process to remove the existing hyperpigmentation and prevent its recurrence (corrective, regulating action).
2. on the inflammatory process, blocking cyclo-oxygenase (COX), an enzyme responsible for the formation of inflammatory mediators such as prostaglandins (PG).
3. stimulating the renewal of the outermost skin layers, in addition to stimulating the production of fibroblasts, responsible for the formation of collagen and elastin.
· removes the melanin deposits built-up in the horny layer.
· reduces the amount of melanin formed, thus decreasing the intensity of pigmentation.
· blocks the transfer of melanosome from the melanocytes to the keratinocytes.
· Reduces the activation of tyrosinase, as it contains Cu2+ chelating active ingredients
· Reduces the oxidising reactions of tyrosine, neutralising ROS. · Inhibits the enzyme tyrosinaseneutralising its action.
technology and innovation
[meso] intimate system® exclusively developed by mesoestetic® combines 6 innovative active ingredients with complementary synergistic action. Its lastgeneration liposome encapsulation system provides maximum efficacy:
- Smart-release system It vehiculises the active ingredient in the target layers on a controlled basis.
- High concentration of essential lipids High moisturising and repairing power.
- Bio-mimetic composition High skin tolerability.
- Active ingredient protection Integrates the activity of active ingredients in the long term.
Mesoestetic integral solutions