depigmenting solution by mesoestetic®
Professional depigmentation method for the intimate area. Developed specifically for the genital-perineal, perianal area, mons pubis, inner thighs and groins. Unique for its dual, intensive corrective action that regulates pigmentation imperfections. Results visible in a single clinical session. Desarrollado en colaboración con ginecólogos especialistas.
Science and results
The problem: intimate hyperpigmentation
- Gynaeco-aesthetic treatments have experienced a growing worldwide demand and have become one of the disciplines with the highest growth.
- Intimate hyperpigmentation is a growing concern and one of the dermo-aesthetic treatments that generates the highest interest.
- It has a negative impact in the quality of life of patients, affecting their self-esteem and sexual life and they are increasingly visiting specialist doctors.
- 70% of adults have their body hair removed and the intimate area is the most commonly depilated. Practices such as complete hair removal have affected the demand for depigmentation and anti-aging treatments.
- 90% of pregnant women show hyperpigmentation; the most affected areas, in addition to the face, are external genitals, groins, nipples, areola of the nipple and underarms.
dermamelan® intimate: the depigmentation solution for the intimate area
Its depigmenting action is complemented with an anti-aging action that makes it a unique, all-in-one treatment.
mesoestetic® shows a unique method to correct, in a single clinical session, pigmentation imperfections and improve the quality, turgor and appearance of the intimate area specifically formulated to be effective and respect the characteristics of the skin in that area.
dermamelan® intimate is the anti-aging depigmentation method that provides a corrective, regulating action, achieving an affective result in the short and
- genital-perineal area
- perianal area
- mons pubis
- inner thighs and groins
The dermamelan® intimate method is a 2-stage protocol: intensive depigmentation at the clinic in phase 1 and treatment for home use in phase 2.
The synergistic action of the method products ensures:
- higher depigmenting efficacy . greater comfort during treatment
- lower risk of repigmentation
Compliance with home schedule is essential to meet the depigmenting objective in the short and long term.
dermamelan® intimate: results in vivo
100% of inhibition of melanin synthesi
Se ha evaluado la capacidad de [meso] intimate system® de inhibir la producción de melanina en un cultivo de melanocitos:
- [meso] intimate system® evidences its efficacy in the inhibition of melanin synthesis.
- After 48h of exposure to [meso] intimate system® melanin levels return to baseline.
-88% release of IL-6
The anti-inflammatory capacity of [GL] Inflamm® has been evaluated by measuring the IL-6 marker in a melanocyte culture.
- [GL] Inflamm® evidences its efficacy regulating IL-6, a cytokine with pro-inflammatory activity.
- After 48h of exposure to [GL] Inflamm® the release of inflammatory agents decreases by 88%.
The liposomal active ingredient releases 8 times more active ingredient than the non-liposomal active ingredient.
The vehiculation capacity of the liposomal active ingredients has been evaluated, comparing their increased penetration in the horny and basal layer.
The liposomal active ingredient shows a concentration up to 8 times greater in the innermost layer of the epidermis, the target layer of the active ingredient where it has beneficial effects on the cells.