dietary supplement, an ally for maintaining the perfect weight
Dietary supplement that transforms fatty acids into energy. It mobilizes fat from tissues and stimulates correct use by cells during cellular energy metabolism. 20 ampoules.
Details of Grascontrol® L-Carnitine
L-carnitine is an amino acid involved in fatty acid metabolism that acts as a specific transporter of these fatty acids into mitochondria, where they are oxidated, resulting in a release of energy.
To transform fatty acids into energy.
- To promote energy consumption by the body.
- To produce a sensation of increased energy.
- To curb appetite, especially for sweet foods, thereby lowering
- sugar consumption.
- To improve muscle tone, especially if combined with exercise.
How to use
- 1 ampoule dissolved in 1/2 a glass of water 30 minutes before performing a physical activity. Take orally.
- Prolonged use of L-Carnitine ampoules is recommended to obtain more efficient results, as well as a healthy and balanced diet.