global periocular solution by mesoestetic®
Professional treatment with global action: it corrects wrinkles, under-eye bags and circles, sagging and pigmentation in the periocular area.
Action and results
The eye contour: characteristics and imperfections
Eye contour is a particularly sensitive area that has differentiated anatomical characteristics, which explains why the treatment must be specific:
- Skin is 5 times thinner that the rest of the face.
- Lymphatic drainage is complex and very sensitive to external and internal factors.
- It is a highly vascular area, with many vessels and small capillaries.
- 22 underlying periorbital muscles, in continuous gesticulation, converge.
- Lipid packing in the upper and lower part of the eye give support and turgor to tissues and usually decrease with age.
All these characteristics make that eye contour shows multiple imperfections due to external or internal factors, as well as changes caused by the skin aging process:
- Drooping upper eyelid:
The loss of volume of the supraorbital lipid packing and tissue flaccidity cause drooping tissue on the mobile eyelid.
- Expression lines and wrinkles:
‘Breaking’ lines caused by continuous gesticulation and loss of turgor and elastic capacity of the tissues.
- Under-eye bags
Caused by water or fat accumulation on the infraorbital area combined with insufficient drainage.
- Under-eye circles
Colour disorders due to genetic or acquired factors in the infraorbital area, caused by circulatory (blue/violet) or pigmentation problems (brown).